We sweat the details. This plugin allows you to overlay your design comps over your actual website while you develop to ensure they visually perfect.
How To Use
- T Key: Resize browser window to fit mockup (broken in Chrome & untested)
- Space: Toggle visibility of Mockup
- Up Arrow: Increase mockup Opacity
- Down Arrow: Decrease mockup Opacity
- Right Arrow: Next mockup
- Left Arrow: Previous mockup
- Mouse Drag: Drag the image around to tweak positioning
- opacity: Set the initial opacity of the mockup, default 0.5
- valign: Set the initial position of the mockup. Options are "top", "center", "bottom". default "center"
- halign: Set the initial position of the mockup. Options are "left", "center", "right". default "center"
- width: Set the width of the mockup, height adjusts accordingly, default is 1200
- offsetX: Add a vertical pixel offset to the mockup position, default is 0
- offsetY: Add a horizontal pixel offset to the mockup position, default is 0
- visible: Set the initial visibility of the mockup, default is true
- Better demo please